Won't it just knock their socks off when they find out... I'm a Carrington.: Day twelve - I think I like them shoes ;o)

Day twelve - I think I like them shoes ;o)

I had a small errand in the centre after work today... I also had just enough time to buy a skirt, a shirt and fall in love with a pair of shoes... They were the very last pair in my size in all of Copenhagen, or was it Scandinavia?? Anyway, so the assistant said. Furthermore he told me, that they had just gotten to the shop a week ago, and that they had flown off the shelves. They always say that, and no wonder, because why, oh why does it make the shoes sooo much more interesting...? Should I get them???

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment