Won't it just knock their socks off when they find out... I'm a Carrington.: Day eight - pimping up the flat for Christmas

Day eight - pimping up the flat for Christmas

Friday I went on my bike through half of Copenhagen in rain and storm to bring my first Christmas decoration SAFE home... And here it is:



Furthermore my boyfriend (as mentioned) gives me Advent-presents every day in December, and among other things, I have received quite a few sweet little Christmas-things to decorate the Christmas-tree with. Since we don't have a Christmas-tree, I have decorated my olive tree, which has so good conditions here, that it represents a dignified Christmas-tree...



It's officially Christmas at Nørrebro...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment