Won't it just knock their socks off when they find out... I'm a Carrington.: Day four - What makes my day?

Day four - What makes my day?

Monday I got a free ticket to Busta Rhymes. Since I've seen everything from techno to crooning this year -but no hip-hop, I was looking forward to adding this genre to my "well-assorted" concert-calendar from 2006.
In short I spent two hours of heavy passive smoking including quite a few spliffs, while listening to Busta and his partner making bad jokes, and mime-shows with Busta's dick, which apparently wanted to fuck some danish bitches and make a Busta-baby. Apart from that, there was more talk than actual music, and all "songs" were interrupted by Busta (or his dick) after approx. 15 seconds, encouraging us to "Make some noise" or to clap or scream...
SO!!! What actually made my day, was the decision to leave, just in time to return home for "24 hours" and action hero Jack Bauer... Love that show!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment