Won't it just knock their socks off when they find out... I'm a Carrington.: Visiting a good friend in Lyngby

Visiting a good friend in Lyngby

Saturday evening I went to visit a good friend, who recently moved to Lyngby -a small city close to Copenhagen. I was lucky, another good friend stopped by in the afternoon for a cup of tea and chocolate (leftovers from December), and she offered to drive me to Lyngby -such a luxury if you don't have a car and normally have to take the train... In Lyngby my friend prepared a nice dinner with salmon and vegetables, and after that, we got down to business: wine and girl talk... just perfect.



... and later, when you start getting hungry again, there's nothing like rye bread and cheese...uhmm...

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment