Won't it just knock their socks off when they find out... I'm a Carrington.: Paris -the city of cities

Paris -the city of cities

I went to Paris for Christmas (not to celebrate Christmas actually), and it was great. I'll definitely go back some day, though there is several of other places in the World, that I dream of experiencing, before I actually will start to return to the same places again...
I mean, it may not be as nice as Paris, but on the other hand, it may be just as good or even better. Why, for instance, go to London 10 times (I think I already did), only to find out years later, that Rome, Paris, Mexico City or Barcelona is much better? So my plan is to pick a new place every time I go travelling...
Just for heaven's sake don't ask me to pick a new dish, when I get my pizza or Thai-food take-away every Sunday, because I know what I get, and I don't want to take the risk ordering something else, it may not be as good....
Well, here is some pics. from Paris... the city of cities (though it was not possible to find one single little, sinister, dirty joint to get a drink after midnight Christmas eve)... If I made up that "city of cities"-slogan, I would accordingly reconsider....


Eiffel-tower by day...


... by night.


Montmartre with Christmas lighting.


Red light district of Montmartre. That's why we got the hotel sooo cheap....


The 24th of December in Notre Dame.


The cafés are all just very cute...


Piano-bar in Montmartre. The man played all day long, while smoking, chatting and reading the newspaper... If you can do that, you know you're a talented player, impressive...


Still Piano-bar. Not a single spot of the wall or ceiling was blank. People had put letters, pictures, drawings and small notes everywhere.


Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... I loooove french crepe!


Uhmmmmmmmmmm... I love french tapas. Cute little music- and wine-bar (Montmartre)


Pink shop... actually Montmartre again.


Me in front of cute door in cute street...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment