Won't it just knock their socks off when they find out... I'm a Carrington.: Spary on Hair. WTF?!

Spary on Hair. WTF?!



When I surfed my favourite gossip webpage this morning, perezhilton, I had to laugh, when I saw the "Separated at Birth" post. As I watched the Oscar show the other evening, I couldn't help but noticing John Travoltas hair... did he really spray on his hair?? I have seen quite a few adds for that lately (among others on facebook, named something as cool as Toppik -in danish that means something with dick). Apparently that is something people do. My first thought was that JT looked a lot like my old doll "bimse" (aka Monchichi) -apparently I was not the only one having those thoughts.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment