Won't it just knock their socks off when they find out... I'm a Carrington.: Dex Dexter is out of control!!!

Dex Dexter is out of control!!!

They say the first step is self-awareness, and I admit: I have been totally addicted to everything that has to do with Heath Ledger, since I learned of his tragic death tuesday the 22nd of January around 11 pm, when Hovesan texted me the tragic news. I just can't stop reading about him, examine photos of him, and watching Interviews with him. Soon I'm having a Heath Ledger movie memorial night as well with a friend of mine. Hopefully I can let it go, when they determine what caused his death.
Today I just came across these sweet photos of Heath and his x-fiancé and mother of their child, Michelle Williams, and were they just the cutest couple or WHAT??
I guess this all reminds me of a sad Hollywood-movie with no happy ending, and my heart is bleeding... Normally I find those happy-ending movies too transparent and unimportant, but in real life I wish we could all live happily ever after...









« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment