Won't it just knock their socks off when they find out... I'm a Carrington.: Dex on Detox

Dex on Detox



Yesterday a friend and I attended a "Detox your Life"-presentation, and it kind of blew my mind. I already knew that there is a connection between the food you consume and the diseases or other inconveniences you may suffer from. The actual eye opener was discovering how certain food like sugar affects your mood, and how your personality and what you are most likely to eat, is connected. I know, trying to summarise it makes it sound just a tad odd and alternative, but in short, detox is not so much about food, as it is about personal development and simplifying your life by letting go of things, food, habits and people, that are no good for you. Very interesting. However, attending a course, whice takes one and a half year, is a bit expensive, but I will probably start the individual course, which is not as intensive -and expensive.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment