Won't it just knock their socks off when they find out... I'm a Carrington.: I'm soo not cool

I'm soo not cool

A few days ago Danish statistics announced the most popular names of 2007, and my niece, Matilde, can be very content, because her name was the most popular name for girls last year. For the boys' part, Mikkel went from second in 2006 to the top spot in 2007. Congrats to you!

Unfortunately there is no top chart without a list of the opposite as well. Little was I surprised to find my name, Bettina, as one of the most unpopular names last year. I never really liked Bettina, but it doesn't help, that every Stand-up'er, radio shows or movies, that has a slut, promiscuous or cheap tart of a girl in their show, is ALWAYS named Bettina. I often considered to add another name to Bettina like Bettina-Sofia or Bettina-Olivia or anything really, hoping to remove focus from Bettina to the other name, but then me and my friends wouldn't be able to make so much fun of my name, and I wouldn't miss out on that...



6579 (plus 5281 spelled with just one "t") other danish girls share my name-destiny. I wonder how busy they keep the "numerologs" (what's the english word?). In 2006 one more girl was called Bettina than in 2007, so a Bettina either died or changed her name... If you spell your name with just one "t" it looks really bad, since there is 16 girls less in 2007 compared to 2006. At least two girls were named Bettina in 2006 compared to zero spelled with just one "t". Fortunately I can be happy about having a better name than just plain Betina with one "t", HA!

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment