Won't it just knock their socks off when they find out... I'm a Carrington.: Toe cleavage -say what??

Toe cleavage -say what??



Recently I have become acquainted with the phenomenon "Toe Cleavage". I never heard of that before, but apparently it's something that is discussed in different forums on the Internet -hot or not??? I think NOT! Somehow it sounds all wrong in my ears to put Toe and Cleavage in the same sentence. There is definitely nothing sexy about that kind of cleavage!! However, the famous designer, Manolo Blahnik himself, says: You should always show off a little bit of toe cleavage. Not only is it, well, trendy and subtly sexy, but a low-cut shoe also elongates the leg, making it look thinner -- which is the key to How Not to Look Fat in Flats.
Well, you won't be seing any cleavage in my shoes whatsoever...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment