Won't it just knock their socks off when they find out... I'm a Carrington.: My Heritage - Face Recognition

My Heritage - Face Recognition

Okay, so I tried uploading a photo of me on "My heritage" tonight (the programme will scan your photo and compare you with famous people, that you are supposed to look alike). I was kind of hoping for Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson and Helena Christensen... well, my self-confidence was not going to be boosted tonight... apparently I looked like the following stars...







Haha... So I tried several of times with different photos until I was also compared with Courtney Cox, Gisele Bundschen, Natalie Imbruglia, Halle berry and.... damn it!! Liza Minelli again and again and again!!! Jeeeesus!!
Anyway, it's good fun but not very accurate... (I have to say that, since I really don't want to look like Liza Minelli -in that case the man on the photo below would be my boyfriend... sweet!)

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment