Won't it just knock their socks off when they find out... I'm a Carrington.: I love dogs...

I love dogs...



I just love them... They are great to watch, because they have so many facial expressions and a funny body language (just like humans)... I have spent hours watching dogs (and humans), making stories in my mind about their actions and doings. I can especially recommend Christiania (the self-governing free town in Copenhagen) where there is extremely many mixed-breed dogs as a consequence of the dogs running freely around with no chains or dog collar.
Watch this video clip with a cute dog in the background. It doesn't do anything, it probably doesn't even get what is happening, and that's what so cute...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment