Won't it just knock their socks off when they find out... I'm a Carrington.: How to become a crisp and delicious little basilica

How to become a crisp and delicious little basilica




When I returned from my vacation yesterday, I found my (normally so crisp and bursting with health looking) basilica in fragile condition. It looked old, faint and worn out. I was ready to bin it but decided to give it lots of water instead...




...and look how well it recovered!!


Recently I've consulted various alternative therapists, and everything points in direction of one thing: If I don't take action now, I'll end up like my basilica, old, worn out and fainting like a flower, as Roxette sang decades ago... (I loved that song, little did I know, that it would be my cruel destiny years later). Anyway... to restore the balance in my body I've decided to start the recommended treatment, which basically means no sugar (inkl. fruit), wheat flour, alcohol, caffeine, pork, beef, milk products and pasta. In short, everything that I like. But no need to panic, I can have (actually it's highly recommended) lots of water, garlic and Aloe vera Juice...




I love juice, so that part didn't sound too bad, which is why I bought 5 litres of the Aloe vera juice all at once, only to discover, that it tastes like s***. OMG! But I'm willing to try, since I want to be the crisp and delicious little basilica.
I started today, but apparently I already had a few things that are no go's! Luckily it doesn't count, because I didn't know. Hee hee...
I'll let you know how it goes...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment