Won't it just knock their socks off when they find out... I'm a Carrington.: Trailer Park festival

Trailer Park festival









After being hungover the entire Saturday, I was up for some fun Sunday. Went to Madeleines Madteater where the "Trailer Park festival" showed to be the perfect thing to do. Good music, good company, a couple of beers in the sun and lots of people-watching (I believe the dress code was unofficially the 80'ies, which is such a fun decade, when it come to fashion). Unfortunately the main attraction, Trentemøller, had cancelled, because he was offered to play at the christening of the royal family's little princess, which had taken place the same day.
He will be playing at VEGA in November where I got tickets, so I guess it was kinda okay...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment