Won't it just knock their socks off when they find out... I'm a Carrington.: Ugly Dummies

Ugly Dummies





Almost every day I pass these two charming dummies, and they kind of give me the creeps. I guess it's the combination of the hideous adult-clothing for kids, the colours, the fabric and the small blank faces of the dummies... not to mention the oldschool window display and the actual shop packed with... well, anything actually. I just don't get it, how can that attract customers? It effects my mood negative just passing by, so I cannot imagine how it would effect me going in... or even worse, working there... Funny thing is, it has been there for years and survived lots of much nicer stores, so they must be on to something!!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment