Won't it just knock their socks off when they find out... I'm a Carrington.: Summertime in Copenhagen...

Summertime in Copenhagen...









Recently I passed "Bryggen" on my bike, the weather was great and these guys were about to jump in the harbour! I don't know how high the bridge is, but it sure looked higher standing on top of it, watching the guys jump, than watching the photos afterwards... Though it looked fun, I wouldn't do it (I did my bungy-jump many years ago, so let's just say I've been there, done that, and never doing anything like that again!). Another thing, last time I watched some other guys jumping from the same bridge, they got quite a fine, as a couple of policemen waited for them, when they got back on the bridge...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment